Everyone Deserves Legal Help
When you face criminal charges in this country, the court system allows you to have legal representation, no matter who you are. Immigrants do have rights under our Constitution, but your immigration status may complicate your criminal case. You need an experienced lawyer who will help you fight your charges.
I am M. Darin Vance, Attorney at Law, and I have been fighting on behalf of defendants for over 20 years. I don’t believe your immigration status should prevent you from having a strong legal defense. In fact, I know how high the stakes are for you and your family, and I am here to help you protect your future.
Types Of Cases I Represent
Throughout my career, I have represented many types of criminal charges, both at the state and federal level. The most common cases I see in my practice include:
- Driving under the influence (DUI) — DUI is a common crime with serious penalties.
- Drug crimes — Drug offenses range from minor possession to federal trafficking charges.
- Assault — This may include domestic violence, battery or aggravated assault.
- Theft — From shoplifting to burglary, the penalties for theft have a wide range.
- Sex offenses — Handling a full range of sex crimes, from prostitution to child pornography.
These are just examples of the types of cases I commonly handle in my office, but I have experience with many other charges. Please feel free to call my office to discuss whether I can help you with your situation.
No Time To Lose
Criminal charges can have a serious impact on your life. The sooner you contact an attorney to help you, the sooner you can start defending yourself and protecting your future. Hearings and deadlines can happen quickly, giving you little time to prepare. As your attorney, I will make sure you understand every step of the process, including your options along the way, and I will fight to defend you throughout your case.
Call For Help Today
I offer free initial consultations, so we can discuss what I can do for you. Call my Hernando office today at 662-469-5829 or send an email.